2013.9-2017.5, Ph. D. in Organic Chemistry, Advisor Prof. Yong-Gui Zhou, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS.
2012.9-2013.7, Graduate Course, University of Science and Technology of China.
2008.9-2012.7, B.S. in Applied Chemistry, Changsha University of Science and Technology.
5. Bo Song, Mu-Wang Chen and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Synthesis of Chiral Sultams with Two Adjacent Stereocenters via Palladium-catalyzed Dynamic Kinetic Resolution. Org. Chem. Front.2018, 5, 1113-1117.
4. Shu-Bo Hu, Zhang-Pei Chen, Bo Song, Jie Wang and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Enantioselective Hydrogenation of Pyrrolo[1,2-a]pyrazines, Heteroaromatics Containing Two Nitrogen Atoms. Adv. Synth. Catal.2017, 359, 2762-2767.
3. Bo Song, Yue Ji, Shu-Bo Hu, Chang-Bin Yu and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Synthesis of Chiral γ-Sultams through Intramolecular Reductive Amination with Sulfonylcarbamate as N-source. Tetrahedron Lett. 2017, 58, 1528-1530.
2. Bo Song, Chang-Bin Yu, Yue Ji, Mu-Wang Chen and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Synthesis of Chiral Sultams via Palladium-catalyzed Intramolecular Asymmetric Reductive Amination. Chem. Commun.2017, 53, 1704-1707.
1. Bo Song, Chang-Bin Yu, Wen-Xue Huang, Mu-Wang Chen, and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Formal Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrogenolysis of Racemic N-Sulfonyloxaziridines. Org. Lett. 2015, 17, 190-193.