2014.9-Present, Ph. D. Candidate in Organic Chemistry, Advisor Prof. Yong-Gui Zhou, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics.
2014.9-Present, Ph. D. Candidate in Organic Chemistry, Hunan University.
5. Zheng Gu, Ji Zhou, Guo-Fang Jiang* and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Synthesis of Chiral γ-Aminophos- phonates through the Organocatalytic Hydrophosphonylation of Azadienes with Phosphites. Org. Chem. Front.2018, 5, 1148-1151.
4. Hong-Qiang Shen, Cong Liu, Ji Zhou and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Enantioselective Palladium-catalyzed C–H Functionalization of Pyrroles Using an Axially Chiral 2,2'-bipyridine Ligand. Org. Chem. Front.2018, 5, 611-614.
3. Ji Zhou, Mao-Lin Wang, Xiang Gao, Guo-Fang Jiang* and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Bifunctional Squaramide-catalyzed Synthesis of Chiral Dihydrocoumarins viaortho-Quinone Methides Generated from 2-(1-tosylalkyl)phenols. Chem. Commun.2017, 53, 3531-3534.
134. Shu-Bo Hu, Zhang-Pei Chen, Ji Zhou and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Synthesis of Electronically Deficient (Rax,S,S)-F12-C3-TunePhos and Its Applications in Asymmetric 1,4-Addition Reactions. Tetrahedron Lett. 2016, 57, 1925-1929.
1. Zhang-Pei Chen, Shu-Bo Hu, Ji Zhou, and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Synthesis of Chiral Trifluoromethyl-Substituted Hydrazines via Pd-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrogenation and Reductive Amination. ACS Catal.2015, 5, 6086-6089.