2018.9-Present, Ph. D. Candidate in Organic Chemistry, Advisor Prof. Yong-Gui Zhou, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics.
2017.9-2018.7, Graduate Course, University of Science and Technology of China.
2013.9-2017.7, B.S. in Applied Chemistry, Northeastern University.
6. Zhou-Hao Zhu, Yi-Xuan Ding, and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Biomimetic Reduction of Imines and Heteroaromatics with Chiral and Regenerable [2.2]Paracyclophane-Based NAD(P)H Model CYNAM. Tetrahedron2021, 83, 131968.
5. Yi-Xuan Ding, Zhou-Hao Zhu, Han Wang, Chang-Bin Yu* and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Construction of Three Stereocenters via Hydrogenative Desymmetrization of 2,2,5-Trisubstituted Cyclohexane-1,3-diones. Sci. China Chem. 2021, 64, 232-237.
4. Yi-Xuan Ding, Zhou-Hao Zhu, Chang-Bin Yu* and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Recent Advances in Reductive Desymmetrization of Diketones. Asian J. Org. Chem.2020, 9, 1942-1952.
3. Zhou-Hao Zhu, Yi-Xuan Ding, Bo Wu and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Design and Synthesis of Chiral and Regenerable [2.2]Paracyclophane-Based NAD(P)H Models and Application in Biomimetic Reduction of Flavonoids. Chem. Sci. 2020, 11, 10220-10224.
2. Han Wang, Yang Zhao, Yi-Xuan Ding, Chang-Bin Yu* and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Synthesis of cisβ-Hydroxy Ketones by Desymmetrization of 1,3-Cyclopentanediones through Ru-catalyzed Hydrogen Transfer. Asian. J. Org. Chem. 2020, 9, 753-756.
1. Xiao-Yong Zhai, Xiao-Qing Wang, Yi-Xuan Ding and Yong-Gui Zhou.* Partially Biobased Polymers: The Synthesis of Polysilylethers via Dehydrocoupling Catalyzed by an Anionic Iridium Complex. Chinese Chemical Letters2020, 31, 1197-1200.